Monday, January 11, 2010

David's birthday


David's 28th birthday was actually more of us (me mel angie and celine) going out :D
what a nice bro rite? sometimes

Anywayyyy...
Celine Lee (my niece the one in the middle) came early to my house...
and so happens is that Celynn Sim (my cousin the one on the right) happened to come too
^^

Mae Celine Celynn
i feel very weird looking at the pic at the bottom...
what were we thinking?!




haha they just love me <3

ahh yes time for the birthday boy to open his present :D


GASPS!


JAJANG!
we made him put it on straight away XD










c we wear until so nice colour... ;D
yellow green blue red ... n dav is a white

My idea wann!!!

c what they did to me?


nyehehehe *evil laughter*

after avatar

melissa's awesome blue leg :D

No comments:

Post a Comment