Wednesday, January 13, 2010

song leading?

LOOK WHAT I STOLE FROM ANGIE'S BLOGGIE!!!
^^
actually she already gave me permission so yay me!
btw: the one who looks like a crazy chipmunk is me :3



today i song lead n it was SUPER SCARY!
+ there was the hardship of having no projecter
+no mikes
+no other instruments except a guitar (but this i din mind... i think they are too loud anyway)

so because i had no projecter... i had to pick songs that the lil kids would know without looking at the words
i chose
*we want to see Jeses lifted high
*Jesus loves me
*light of the world

and i couldnt even start them properly... >.<

hahaa o n i figured out that teacher Evelyn only likes how i sing cause i'm used to shouting
not that i'm in tune or it sounds nice
lawl...

heres a random pic from camerons



No comments:

Post a Comment