Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chrip chirpppp :)

These pictures are from China, but I edited them abit... :)



Fireworks, which they played EVERY SINGLE NIGHT while we were there (and sometimes in the daytime as well but I dont see whats the point -.-)

Michael says this is his picture, I say its mine...
guess we'll never know~


Guess what! Birds are running out of trees... Like seriously. I have a bird's nest in my porch on a plotted plant... -.- (but then again, my porch does look like a forest.) And another fwen's fwen =3 also has birds building nests in their plants...

Sorry that I don't have a picture of it though, we're scared that we will frighten it away. :)
But I THINK the mom bird has laid the eggs already :D:D I hope we can hear the lil birds chirping soon. SO MY MOM CAN FINALLY FIND OUT HOW IRRITATING BIRDS CAN BE!!!
In the holidays, sometimes the birds outside my window will be so noisy that they wake me up at 7am/9am... HELLOOO!!! I wanna sleep in!! my mom says its good and how privilaged I am to wake up to their singing.... -.- more like squawking.

No comments:

Post a Comment