Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Corrie Ten Boom/Hiding Place




Oh, ya I went for two auditions in a day, I have a new-found respect for those people who we laugh at on American Idol.


HAha, yes, I know, I was supposed to do the 8 days in China thing, but the pictures are still messed up. The post will come soon!

Guess what! i'm going to do a post on Corrie Ten Boom, because my IRRITATING Language. Arts. book required me to do a summary of it.
Here it is!





Corrie Ten Boom was a daughter of a watchmaker, even though they were quite poor, they were very happy. But one day, the Germans started attacking Holland. After five days,
Holland surrendered. The Germans gave them curfews, identity cards, and ration cards. Soon there were attacks on the Jews. The German would suddenly sweep through a block of buildings and take every male between sixteen and thirty to work in German factories. Soon they were arresting all the Jews, so Corrie made a special place in her house to hide the Jews. Unfortunately, the Germans found out and took her and her family to prison. The prison wardens and the treatment there were horrible. But Corrie and her sister, Betsie tried their best to share the Word Of God. They were shifted from prison to prison. Soon, Corrie's father and sister died. Finally Corrie was released, she then opened a house for the people who were hurt, to recover and forgive the Germans.

It's quite a good book, you should read. YES YOU!


Oh *smiles* I can't wait for Easter! Even though I didn't get in the audition! HAHA it'll be fun! trust me! I didn't know there were so many people who loved ghost stories in my school *shocked* how can anybody love ghost stories?!!.

taz!~ (was supposed to be studying :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment