Friday, September 10, 2010

Cita-cita saya

Let me ask you a question. If a teenager friend said that he really loved computer games, what would be his ambition?

A game maker?

WRONG.

It would probably be a game TESTER! Definition? A computer game tester is a person whose profession consists of testing video and computer games in order to find bugs, errors and possible conflicts as a quality control process. It’s easy, you get money, plus you get to enjoy it, waayyyyy before anybody else. Thus, this is a dream job for many teenage guys. (Was for my brother as well. haha)

Do I want to become a game tester? Definitely not. I cannot even make it through an RPG game without the help of cheats and a complete and thorough walkthrough. Most of the time even with those helps, I get stuck and give up.

My ambition is, *drumrolls*... to be a BOOK tester! ( I’m not sure whether there’s such a term as I made it up.) My definition: A book tester is a person who reads unpublished books, reject them if they’re not good enough, and get paid. Basically getting paid to read books. Why Books? Like the guys love computer games, I love books. Fiction, mystery, adventure, romance, comics, inspiring books, and, of course, the Bible, almost all have been read for at least 3 times. Most of them dumped into 2 large cardboard boxes, as I have used all my cupboard space to keep the more precious and important ones.

No, this is not mine, just a random picture found on Google.

Reasons why I want to be a book tester?

1. Not enough money to buy the books for myself.

2. Stop other people from paying money and then becoming unsatisfied with some books. (like I was)

3. I can “work” at home with 3 large dogs to keep me company. (:

I want to be a book tester! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment