Thursday, September 2, 2010

Poems

I have been practicing my rhyming skills. (:

I made one to Jamie Ke.

Jamie is a friend,

Who stays until the end,

Of a movie, or a game

It is very much the same.


She hurries to call

Others for paintball.

Always she is sighing

When I cant go rock climbing


She wants to be a chef,

And no, you're not deaf,

Magically she makes,

Wonderful, wonderful cakes.


Jamie-aah~!

Make cupcakes for me lah!

Make that two,

Already made a poem for you.

I also made one for Michael for his birthday :)

Dear Michael,

Blessed birthday!

You're worth more,

Than I could ever say.


Twenty-four already!?

How fast can you grow?

Lets go travel,

too bad you hate snow.


What kind of present,

Would you like?

An iguana?

Or maybe a bike?


Anyway, blessed birthday!

May God bless you!

Don't ever forget,

We all love you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment