Saturday, October 2, 2010

More poems :D

Yesterday, (Saturday) I started making poems and at the same time watching Zara make something on the Windows Media Player. THANKYOU ZARA! It'll probably save me a LOT of time from using only the powerpoint thing.

Anyway the poems:

Poem I am to make
It is as hard as cake
Zara says "ah"
Malaysians say "lah"
This is for boredom's sake.

Blue and yellow,
Red and green,
Are the feathers,
Parrots preen.


Then Zara suggested that I do a sonnet. Which had 9 syllables in each line. I'm not sure whether this is correct, but, every line has 9 syllables and end in 'est' :)

Down flew the happy bird from its nest.
Snatching many midnight snacks with zest.
Poor little worms a survival test.
Back into the hole no time to jest.
*pause*
Back to your nest for a time of rest
Rest littlte bird then give your best
Babies temporarily are pests
But later proudly you send them west.

No comments:

Post a Comment