Friday, October 29, 2010

Fried Egg



My brain is fried and sizzling like an tamago (egg). Mmm,I love eggs.

Why? You ask? Because, thanks to the USELESS Awards Night practices, my laziness, and a few other factors, I had to rush to finish my final lifepac today. A lot of pressure there but to add to it, we had (in my opinion) a boring art class from morning till tea break (I studied for my lifepac while art class). Immediately after the break instead of doing the lifepac, I had to sit for a math test. The teacher that composed this quiz said that the point of the quiz is “to do what you can as fast as you can” and gave us 10 pages. After the math quiz which I did not have time to finish completely, we went for lunch. During lunch Angelina, Jamie, and me were studying for our lifepacs and getting all stressed. After eating, we headed back to the classroom to find that we needed to do a L.A. quiz (language arts, English) before we could sit for our lifepacs. This time the teacher gave 12 pages. Learning from my mistake with the math, I rapidly answered the questions until my fingers hurt :(. Knowing that I would not be able to finish my last lifepac if I ended the quiz too late, I decided that my lifepac was more worth it, and handed in my L.A. quiz. Sitting for my final lifepac was a tremendous, overwhelming, RELIEF. Having studied the whole day form my lifepac, I knew all the answers except for one careless mistake and the details of the definitions.

I got 92% and completed a total of 8 lifepacs this month with 6 of them over 90%

Sorry Teacher Daniel, no offence meant, I dislike art not you.


Look! Isn't this pretty? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment