Friday, April 23, 2010

Do you wanna know how my day was? :)
Corse you doooooo!

Okayyy, so when I went to school, I was determined to work hard and finish 2 lpts (for those of you who don't know what this means, too bad, don't bother bout it)
But then I found out that we were supposed to be doing art, something bout a photoframe, and I and alot of other people forgot to bring the materials.
So we had to stand through an hour of lecturing by Teacher Evelyn, and only after 45 mins she realized that we were standing and allowed us to sit for the remaining 15 mins.

So anyway, I managed to complete my 2 lpts and brings my total lpcs number to 7! yay! just 3 more!

Straight after school, my brother came to pick Jamie and me up, and take us to 1U to go to
camp 5.
It is awesome I tell you!
actually I was prepared to pay RM18 for the admission fee and RM12 for the renting of the harness and shoes. But then we found out that first timers dont have to pay admission fees :D
YAY so anyway I climbed for 4 hours with Jamie and her friend and at the end her bro taught me some climbing techniques.
Its so fun lah.
Especially the swinging one! :D

Then after that went with my bro to Melissa's cell. They were talking about what I had already learned in sunday service last week. So I started thinking, isn't God good? Normally when the son of the King is in trouble, the King sends all his men to save the son. and ofcorse alot of them die in the process. But God send his son to save us. :)

well anyway, we left early and I had to play loud PlanetShaker music on the way back from my bro.

I'm going to sleep.
GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment