Tuesday, April 6, 2010

God's faithfulness


Nyaaa....
Pandas are cute. :)
stole this from David's blog.


Hello! Good evening! it's 7:25 now.

I'm feeling abit guilty for talking so little about the 7 stations, but I still can't find the inspiration to write more about it. So I shall just write about God's faithfulness and immutability. Which anyway was also in one of the stations.
Btw it's taken from what I had to write in my Bible lifepac.


Deuteronomy 32:4 - He is a rock, His words are perfect and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He. (His reliability)

James 1:17 - Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights. who does not change like shifting shadows. (His essence)

Malachi 3:6 - I the Lord do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob are not destroyed. (His essence)

Jeremiah 31:3 - The Lord appeared to us in the past , saying: I have loved you with everlasting love. I have drawn you with loving kindness. (His love)

Psalms 33:11 - But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his hand through all generations. (His plans)

Hebrews 6:17 - Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of His purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, He confirmed it with an oath (His promises)

Isaiah 54:10 -Though the mountains be shaken and the hills will be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord who has compassion (His love)

Romans 11:29 -For God's gifts and His call are irrevocable. (His gifts)

John 13:1b - Having loved His own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of His love (His love)

We have a great God, no? :)

I am spending practically every saturday and sunday in church, its tiring but there's no where else I'd rather be.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment