Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'M TIREDDDDD!!! :(

Yesterday I was in church since 9:45 am for worship orientation, 12:15 or so went to eat at the mamak, then rush back to try to make it for prayer 105 then 2:00 nst. 5:00 to 5:30 went to adult service just for the worship. 5:30 come down for briefing for quite a long time. Then help usher people (to the toilet) until around 8:20. Then I accidentally gave out the salvation packs too early. oops. sorry. :)

anyway after that come back home at around 11:00.
Seee? I was in church for more than 12 hours.

here are the pictures from last week's moARTe.

Yes I know, they are blur, my brother said I should have used flash all the way,
oh well, now I know la.


It seems that as soon as I collapsed into bed and fell asleep I was awaken by,
BOOM! BOOMBOOM! BOOM!
and followed with, *beep beep beep beep* oh and also my fan stopped working.

sigh, if you can't guess, it was lightning, and it was super loud, like it was just outside my window. the beeps come from when the electricity switches off. (for safety reasons)

MOAN! and thanks to my usual body alarm that wakes me up at 7 something. I couldnt sleep in, and I had to go to church and climb up 6 stairs like a zombie.

T.T

But it was worth it! (the ushering)
I got a tag, at least I think I can keep it.

OHHHH!! I finished my essay!
after the entry closing date thing (31st april) I shall post it here okay? :)
and I managed to borrow the 5th Percy Jackson book!!! YAY! finish half way alreadyyyy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment