Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but words will break my heart.

I miss my straight hair :(
but I better start learning how to manage my curly hair cause my parents said straighten once in around 4 years only

T.T thats like, 19!! boohooo...

ANYWAYS! happy birthday! ANGELINA KEIN JINN SOMETHING! :D




Hahaha i'm not gonna write a whole paragraph on how I love you as a fren and stuff,
cause i'm really bad in doing that.

BUT I want you to know one thing
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
no matter what you do, you'll always be invited to my wedding!
hahahahahahaha. unless you happen to break my ring.

well ya okay. sorry bout not having any outstanding present, and not being able to go out with you on your actual birthday
but
HAPPY SWEET 16! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment